Friday 9 March 2012

Tally for Today (-196) and this week: +202

Had a great profit this week!... That is after today. Made and missed almost all my trades today since I was not complete focused on my charts, and more focused on blogging and posting. Had only two trades today:

GBP/USD (BUY) at 1.57292 | TakeProfit: 1.57322 | Stoploss: 1.57090 | Profit: -202
 - exited at my stoploss
 - made trade because of divergence with MACD and CCI
GBP/USD (BUY) at 1.56925 | TakeProfit: 1.56950 | Stoploss: 1.56620 | Profit: +6
 - exited early due to uncertainty of trade
 - made trade because of new divergence with MACD and CCI

Well, despite the set back here today my trades this week came out on top. Just have to focus a little more on my charts.

P.S. Updated 'My Progress' sidebar to show my weekly profits and total profits (won't do my daily profits in that sidebar; too much of a hassle).