Wednesday 18 April 2012

Fractal System on Pause - RSI Divergence and CCI Back In PLay

The Fractal System I had going is going on pause for now, because I'm having too much trouble with my large losses and my small, but many, profits. If I could find a way make my stoplosses smaller and takeprofits larger then I could pull this system off, but for now I'm just going to go back to RSI Divergence and CCI.

There was some bonus to all this work on my Fractal System though. I found/created new indicators, new money management techniques, and other money saving, risk averting methods. I even found a profitable new system based on the 2 Bar High/Low method. I won`t go into detail on that one just yet, but I will post it on the Technical Analysis section at some point.

But for now I`m just focusing on RSI and CCI. So, I`m going to be posting potential trades based on these two and price action for the time being.