Wednesday 22 February 2012

Testing Cycle Tops and Bottoms

I'm still working with the Extreme Peak indicator to determine the best possible setting for EUR/USD, Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, and the other majors. So far it is quite the dawnting task to complete. I've basically focused on EUR/USD market for now to reduce the amount of data I'm bombarded with, and to ease my computer a but.

I keep find more things to add to this system, and it make it a little more difficult to put everything into optimum setting when I've added a new indicator. As of yesterday I found a Heiken Ashi indicator that is really fast! I put into my system, and I suddenly realized I was heading in the same direction as my last system, which is something I would prefer not to do (too many false signals).

In addition I've developed a couple more custom indicators to be added to my system. I'm not sure if they are  useful to my system just yet, but just by looking at them they look pretty good.

So yeah, that is pretty much it. Not trading anything until I get this system down, so no money flow yet :(. But I have good results coming in, and I hope to up and running here really soon :).